Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's Almost been a year...

Oops.  I sort of, almost, let an entire year pass by without posting on the blog.  I have to say, I have sort of done it on purpose.  I started writing letters to Ridley instead.  More personal ruminations on her growth and development that I write in a letter format to some future Ridley, whom I imagine will read them one day and appreciate her truly wonderful mother...er, something like that.  I email them to myself and in that way, I feel I can be a little more personal.
But now...
I'm pregnant again!  Yay!  Wahoo!  So I feel the obligation to track my second pregnancy as I did my first.  If for no other reason than to say, "See.  I tracked 'em both."  Though of course, this time around I feel I have much less time to keep up with it, and will consequently most likely not be as thorough.   It's the thought that counts, though, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment